Friday, May 12, 2006

What going on?

If you've been to the regular Miss Cellania site on blogspot, I hope you enjoy what you find. BUT you may have noticed that nothing new is being published. It seems to be frozen. I can't even post a redirect notice.

I had already considered switching to a paid host, and signed up with Squarespace for the free one-month trial. Within a few hours, my original site was locked up tight. So I had to hurry and set up the new site. Please come over and see the NEW Miss Cellania!

Meanwhile, look below for a listing of links to previously published subjects.

4 comments:

ninetieschild said...

has someone told u u look like olivia newton in grease?

Miss Cellania said...

Yes. See this post
!

LZ Blogger said...

WHAT?! This is the first time I HAVEN'T seen something funny here.. and it's really NOT funny! ~ jb///

Rosa said...

Geesh, just what are you posting! hehe. Hope it betters itself soon! Grrrrrr.